RW Leisure & Glamping Limited
(Brand Name Glamping in Essex)
Booking Terms & Conditions
In these Booking Terms & Conditions references to “you” and “your” include the first named person on the booking and all persons on whose behalf a booking is made or any other person to whom a booking is added or transferred. “We” or “Us” means RW Leisure & Glamping Limited (company number (10796082).Please read these conditions carefully as they govern the relationship between us, and set out our respective rights and obligations.
- Your booking must be for Camping or Glamping purposes only. Any other activities will not be permitted.
- The Safari Tents will be available between 3 pm and 6pm on the first day of your booking and you must leave before 11 am on your last day. If you are arriving after 6pm, there may be an additional charge.
- The number of people occupying each safari tent must not exceed the maximum capacity indicated on the booking form.
- Pets are permitted. Please check with us first about our pet policy.
- No (lights or illuminations which have naked flames) shall be used within the tents.
- The cooking of food is permitted inside the Safari Tent using only the gas hob provided. No BBQs are to be lit inside the tents and BBQs must be lit a safe distance away from the tents itself.
- Whilst the information on our website is correct at the time of publishing, we reserve the right to change any of the prices, services, or other particulars contained in published information at any time before we enter into a contract with you.
Essex Glamping and Hadleigh Park is unlicensed facility and we cannot promote, sell or manufacture alcohol and The Salvation Army ask us to respect their mission in that events at Hadleigh park are promoted as alcohol free.
Contract and Warranties
- Once we have accepted your booking and payment, a contract has been entered into, which includes these conditions and such contract is governed by English law. Payment of all required amounts when they are due is of the essence of the contract.
- When you make a booking you warrant that you are over 18 years old and accept full responsibility for all persons who will use the property during the period booked and you have read all the Terms & Conditions.
- RW Leisure & Glamping Limited reserves the right to cancel your booking in any circumstances.
11.We do not accept reservation requests by email. Bookings may be made by telephone, provided payment details are given at the time of the telephone call to secure the booking. Bookings made by telephone will be confirmed by email upon confirmation of the receipt of the funds into the RW Leisure & Glamping account. We do not accept bookings left via telephone message.
- At the time of booking, you are required to pay the full cost of your stay.
- If for any reason we have provisionally booked your stay and your stay starts within 14 days of the date you make your booking, you are required to pay the total price at the time of booking.
- Should any additional members of the group be added at a later date, it remains the responsibility of the lead name to ensure that any such members agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and are in receipt of all relevant information relating to the booking.
- We will endeavour to meet any special requests advised to us at the time of booking and confirmed in writing. We do not accept bookings that are conditional upon any special request being met.
- If you book via our website or have opted in other circumstances for us to contact you via email, we will communicate with you using the email address you have provided. We will assume that your email address is correct and that you understand the risks associated with using this form of communication.
- All payments are made to RW leisure & Glamping Ltd and VAT is included at the prevailing rate.. Our prices include VAT where appropriate. If VAT rates change, we reserve the right to amend our prices accordingly.
Conduct During your Stay
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept you as a customer or continue dealing with you if we, or another person in authority, believe your behaviour may become disruptive, threatening or abusive, or if you upset, annoy, disturb, or put our staff or volunteers in any risk or danger, on the telephone, in writing or in person, at any time. Whilst at the park during your stay, please ensure that your behaviour and those of your fellow glampers is respectful.
Our normal cancellation & Refunds policy
We may cancel a booking at any time before the date on which it begins. We would expect to do this only for essential work or for some other reason unforeseen by us at the time your booking was accepted. In this unlikely event we shall refund in full all money received by us for the booking, but will not have any liability beyond this, and, without limitation of the foregoing, and will not have any liability for any other costs incurred by you.
- If you cancel a booking for any reason, you must notify us in writing by email to email@example.com
- Cancellations advised to us by email prior to your stay where full payment has not been received will forfeit the 50% deposit amount paid at the time of booking, however, if we are able to re-let the date(s) the 50% deposit will be refunded. Where full payment has been received a refund of 50% will be granted, if however, we are able to resell the date(s) a full refund will be given. In both cases an admin fee of 15% will be deducted.
- Cancellations advised to us by email less than 10 days prior to your stay where full payment has been received will forfeit the full amount paid to date.
- If you have any issues concerning the property during your stay you should notify us immediately (whose name and telephone number will be detailed in the arrival folder which will be given to you on your arrival day. RW Leisure & Glamping Limited will not normally make any refunds in respect of complaints made after the customer’s departure from the park if the customer did not make the complaint or problem known to the local contact during the stay. In considering any complaint we will take into account whether we have been given the opportunity to investigate it and the chance to put matters right. Refunds following your stay will be at the full discretion of RW Leisure & Glamping Limited.
- We accept no liability for any works or activity of any sort occurring on any premises adjoining or neighbouring our property, but shall endeavour to advise you in advance of the likelihood of any such works or activity.
Loss or damage
- When you book, you agree to indemnify us against all loss and damage arising (including more than normally and reasonably anticipated amounts of cleaning) directly or indirectly to the property and its contents from any deliberate or negligent act or omission by yourself, or any person or animal accompanying you, and without limitation of the foregoing to pay us forthwith upon written demand our costs in making good any such loss and damage and cleaning. Where we have to make a claim the amount involved will reflect the cost of making good damage to historic and architecturally important buildings and furniture. The cost may include work by specialist craftspeople.
Limitation of Liability
- Our liability to you and those accompanying you at the property is strictly limited to direct loss up to the amount paid by you on booking but this does not apply to our liability for
- a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on our part;
- c) anything else for which liability may not at law be excluded.
- We shall not be liable to you at all for any indirect or consequential loss, whether caused by negligence, breach of contract or otherwise. We are also not liable to you for any noise or disturbance from neighbours or other activities outside the property (including agricultural and street noise).
- If you or any member of your party has any medical problem or disability which may affect the booking arrangements of that person, please tell us before you confirm your booking in order that we can advise as to the suitability of the chosen booking.
- We reserve the right to terminate a booking at any time if these conditions are not met in full.
Events beyond our control
Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions we regret that we cannot accept liability or refund or pay any compensation where the performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by reason of such events beyond our control. Events beyond our control include: war, threat of war, riots, civil disturbances, terrorist activity and its consequences, industrial disputes, natural and nuclear disasters, fire, epidemics, health risks and pandemics, unavoidable and unforeseeable technical problems with transport for reasons beyond our control or that of our suppliers; closed or congested airports or ports, hurricanes and other actual or potential severe weather conditions, and any other similar events. Where possible and with best endeavours in the event that events beyond our control interferes with your booking date, we will with best endeavours move the date of your booking to a more appropriate date. We advise you seek travel insurance to cover you for events beyond our control.
- We collect personal information when you visit our site, ask about our services, make a booking, or provide information voluntarily over the phone or by mail. – We will not share this information with third party organisations.
- This information may include your name, address, contact details, date of birth, credit/debit cards, IP address, and how you interact with our website. By providing us with your personal data, you consent to the collection and use of any information you provide in accordance with the purposes stated below.
- This use includes:
- a) Administration of bookings
- b) Creating a profile of your interests and preferences
- c) Fulfillment of orders for goods and services
- d) To improve our products and services or for marketing purposes