As it currently stands, we are planning to re-open early July 2020. However, given the recent pandemic, we still need to wait until we are told officially that we can open and that all bookings taken after the 1st June 2020 are subject to us waiting to hear.
As and when we do open, we are taking steps to be Covid secure, and whilst you are visiting us, we will be requesting that you comply with the rules. Our mitigation strategy is as follows.;
- Toilet areas and shower areas are being cleaned more frequent by Essex County Council. When using the facilities with young children, we ask you to supervise them and ensure they are washing hands thoroughly.
- All bedding is being removed apart from mattress’s and we ask you to bring your own bedding i.e sleeping bags, or duvets with the relevant linen.
- We are taking measures to spray beds, and soft furnishings with bacterial sprays as recommended.
- We will be providing bacterial hand sanitizers.
- We will keep our portable toilets, however, we ask you only to use these at night in the event of emergency and use the main toilets and showers where applicable. The portable toilets will be locked down in the day.
- We ask you to respect other users space, our tents are over 6 metres from each other and we ask you to social distance ensuring you are 2 metres apart from other park users and guests at all times.
- On arrival we will of course take your luggage to your tent, however, we will not load or unload and we ask you to self check in.
- We ask you not to attend, if you have had and covid19 related symptoms in the last 14 days or been in contact with somebody that you know has the virus. In this event, your booking will be deferred.
- We ask you not to allow dogs to run around the site, all dogs must be kept on a lead.
- We will be sanitizing all tents after each use, and in order to carry out further cleaning each day check out will change from 11am to 10am
- All our tents are well ventilated, but we ask you to spend as much time outdoors as possible. Generally most people do anyway whilst glamping/camping.
- We are asking our guests to ensure they keep our premises clean, you will be provided with cleaning detergents for kitchen surfaces etc.